The aqua park is located within the camping Cikat and it is surrounded by a pine forest. This is the first aqua park on Croatian islands and an ideal place for relaxation and entertainment for the whole family.
OPENING HOURS: CLOSED. See you on 19th May 2018!
* For the safety of visitors the aquapark management reserves the right to close the aquapark in case of bad weather.
Campsite Guests - FREE!
General public - check the daily ticket price below.
Aquapark Virtual Tour
Click above or view the virtual tour of the whole campsite »
Enjoy Different Pools and Waterways!
Aquapark Čikat consists of the following pools and waterways:
- A large 25mx33m swimming pool
- Recreational pool with hydro massage
- Recreational pool with water attractions (water ramp, castle, jets, fountains, etc.)
- Recreational swimming pool with an open water slide and 110m tube slide 8 meters high
- Two shallow splash pools for children and babies, connected with water slide.
The concept of the aquapark is divided into three zones:
- HEALTH - area with swimming pools and fitness
- LEISURE - recreational pool for the adults with a pool bar and hydro massages
- FUN - zone with water attractions and slides for children, and children's pools
The area between the Leisure and the Fun zone will host various entertainment programs.
Aquapark Video - Fun for everyone!
Facilities in Aquapark Čikat
- Male and female locker rooms
- Indoor and outdoor fitness area (located in the main building)
Food and drinks - you won't be hungry!
Restaurants and bars within the complex will ensure that guests will not be hungry! Aquapark features:
- Fast food restaurant Šiška
- Terrace bar Šiška
- Snack bar serving pizza, sandwiches, hamburgers etc. as well as a wide selection of smoothies,m cocktails and ice cream
- Swim-up to Pool Bar Šiška by Recreational swimming pool
To ensure further safety of visitors, Aquapark Cikat will have lifeguards in attendance.