The aqua park is located within the camping Čikat and it is surrounded by a pine forest. This is the first aqua park on Croatian islands and an ideal place for relaxation and entertainment for the whole family.
OPENING HOURS: closed, see you 28th May 2023. :)
* For the safety of visitors the aquapark management reserves the right to close the aquapark in case of bad weather.
Here you can see weekly animation program in campsite Čikat for 2022 - high season (EN version only) »
Campsite Guests - FREE!
General public - check the daily ticket price below.
Aquapark Virtual Tour
Click above or view the virtual tour of the whole campsite »
Enjoy Different Pools and Waterways!
Aquapark Čikat consists of the following pools and waterways:
- A large 25mx33m swimming pool
- Recreational pool with hydro massage
- Recreational pool with water attractions (water ramp, castle, jets, fountains, etc.)
- Recreational swimming pool with an open water slide and 110m tube slide 8 meters high
- Two shallow splash pools for children and babies, connected with water slide.
The concept of the aquapark is divided into three zones:
- HEALTH - area with swimming pools and fitness
- LEISURE - recreational pool for the adults with a pool bar and hydro massages
- FUN - zone with water attractions and slides for children, and children's pools
The area between the Leisure and the Fun zone will host various entertainment programs.
Aquapark Video - Fun for everyone!
Facilities in Aquapark Čikat
- Male and female locker rooms
- Indoor and outdoor fitness area (located in the main building)
Food and drinks - you won't be hungry!
Restaurants and bars within the complex will ensure that guests will not be hungry! Aquapark features:
- Fast food restaurant Šiška
- Terrace bar Šiška
- Snack bar serving pizza, sandwiches, hamburgers etc. as well as a wide selection of smoothies,m cocktails and ice cream
- Swim-up to Pool Bar Šiška by Recreational swimming pool
To ensure further safety of visitors, Aquapark Čikat will have lifeguards in attendance.
AQUAPARK PRICES 2023 (Daily Tickets Only)
The campsite guests will enjoy free admission, while other guests will have to buy a daily ticket. Entrance fee will be charged as follows:
27th May - 17th September
|Campsite guests (all ages)
|Children aged 0-2.99 years
|Children aged 3 - 6,99 years
|Persons aged 7 and over
OPENING HOURS 2023
|27.05. - 24.06.
||11 - 19
|25.06. - 23.08.
||10 - 20
|24.08. - 28.08.
||10 - 19
|29.08. - 17.09.
||11 - 19
Both outside guests and campsite guests can also rent the following:
- Deck chair = 6,00 EUR
- Large locker = free
- Small locker = free
*Package 1: 1 deck chair + 1 parasol= 9,00 EUR
**Package 2: 2 deck chair + 1 parasol = 13,00 EUR
The Aquapark has a separate entrance with a dedicated car park.
NEW - AQUAPARK SOUVENIRS
There is a novelty in
the Aquapark Čikat offer - souvenirs for your little ones. The offer range
includes children's T-shirts, caps, children's hooded towels and children's
large beach towels. These items can be purchased at the reception of the
Aquapark. Make your little ones happy and get a keepsake to remember your
unforgettable vacation at the Aquapark and the Čikat campsite. Our mascots,
dolphin Čiki and sea turtle Čika, will definitely evoke the most beautiful
AQUAPARK - Rules of conduct
Before entering the Aquapark, all visitors are asked to adhere to the hygienic measures for proper use of the bathing area and prescribed epidemiological measures (mandatory showering, distance between visitors, limited use of features and limited number of visitors) indicated at the entrance to the Aquapark.
Important rules that are good to know in advance:
- Children under 1.20 meters tall are not permitted on the largest slides.
- Bringing your own food and drink into the Aquapark is strictly forbidden – they are available at the facility.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult.