The aqua park is located within the camping Čikat and it is surrounded by a pine forest. This is the first aqua park on Croatian islands and an ideal place for relaxation and entertainment for the whole family.
OPENING HOURS: 11 am - 7 pm
* For the safety of visitors the aquapark management reserves the right to close the aquapark in case of bad weather.
Here you can see weekly animation program in campsite Čikat for 2021 (PDF, 239KB, EN version only) »
Campsite Guests - FREE!
General public - check the daily ticket price below.
Aquapark Virtual Tour
Click above or view the virtual tour of the whole campsite »
Enjoy Different Pools and Waterways!
Aquapark Čikat consists of the following pools and waterways:
- A large 25mx33m swimming pool
- Recreational pool with hydro massage
- Recreational pool with water attractions (water ramp, castle, jets, fountains, etc.)
- Recreational swimming pool with an open water slide and 110m tube slide 8 meters high
- Two shallow splash pools for children and babies, connected with water slide.
The concept of the aquapark is divided into three zones:
- HEALTH - area with swimming pools and fitness
- LEISURE - recreational pool for the adults with a pool bar and hydro massages
- FUN - zone with water attractions and slides for children, and children's pools
The area between the Leisure and the Fun zone will host various entertainment programs.
Aquapark Video - Fun for everyone!
Facilities in Aquapark Čikat
- Male and female locker rooms
- Indoor and outdoor fitness area (located in the main building)
Food and drinks - you won't be hungry!
Restaurants and bars within the complex will ensure that guests will not be hungry! Aquapark features:
- Fast food restaurant Šiška
- Terrace bar Šiška
- Snack bar serving pizza, sandwiches, hamburgers etc. as well as a wide selection of smoothies,m cocktails and ice cream
- Swim-up to Pool Bar Šiška by Recreational swimming pool
To ensure further safety of visitors, Aquapark Čikat will have lifeguards in attendance.